Learn to Swim Enquiry Form
Have a question or want to learn more about our GOswim program?
Find out more or express your interest by completing the form below, please specify the program or service you are enquiring about in the message section of the form. Our team will be in contact shortly. Alternatively you can give our GOswim team a call on 07 5294 7800 to chat with a representative.
For all Access & Inclusion enrolments please complete the form below - we understand how important it is to ensure we place your child into the correct class and program to suit them.
Enrol your child in swimming lessons today and equip them with a skill for life!
Everyone's GOswim journey is powered by innovative technology. The Active World app was specifically designed to improve communication and interaction between our swim school and swimmers.
You can enrol your child now by downloading the app and using the code GYMPIE
Your self managed personal portal will enable you to:
- View upcoming classes
- Book new classes
- Advise of us of your non-attendance and book make-up lessons
- Track learning pathways and progression
- Receive digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and having FUN!
- Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
- Manage personal and billing details
Watch our short video on how to Enrol!
Download the app to login or enrol - use the code GYMPIE
Terms and Conditions - 2 Lessons Free Offer
• 2 lessons free offer is valid for new and returning GOswim enrolments, during the promotional period from 23 February – 31 March 2024.
• New enrolments are required to enter a Direct Debit payment agreement through Debit Success.
• A one-off $20 joining fee applies per family on enrolment, to cover administration costs.
• Not available for current members, or for private lessons.
• New enrolments may choose to cancel after their first two free lessons at no cost, as long as it is cancelled before the third lesson (within 20 days of enrolling).
• After this period, families must provide 30 days’ notice of cancellation.