At a glance
|Accessible parking bay
|Parking (within 200m)
|Level access entrance
|Direct access to reception
|Six or more
|Hearing support system
There are two options to access Gympie ARC:
- A carpark off Tozer Park Road and up the Zig Zag ramp designed for ease of use for those operating wheelchairs
- On Street parking on Tozer Park Road and through the main brickwork entrance
There are two designated accessible parking bays directly out the front of the entrance
There are an additional two designated accessible parking bays at the bottom of the ramp leading into the off-street carpark on Tozer Park Road.
The entrance to the Gympie Aquatic and Recreation Centre is accessible.
Toilets, Changerooms and Showers
Toilets and changerooms can be found in three places throughout the facility:
- In the indoor pool area
- At the right of the entrance way leading towards the Health Club
- At the far end of the facility designated changerooms and toilets for the outdoor pool
Outdoor 50-metre pool with access ramp or stairs;
Indoor 25-metre pool with access ramp or stairs;
There is community meeting room which situated on at groundlevel and offers a double door entry ensuring it is accessible for all.
There is a café which is an accessible ordering and seating area.
Mobile pool hoist for the warm water 25-metre indoor pool or can be moved to the 50-metre outdoor pool.
- Carers Card and the separate Companion Card are accepted at Gympie ARC. Terms and conditions apply, please speak to Gympie ARC customer service for more information.